Seriously...

Just shut up now. You're starting to get on my nerves.

Facebook is a social network, not your diary. Some of the things you're updating your status with are making me really cringe. I know I could just block you but you'd notice, probably. I'm just REALLY fighting the urge to write, 'NOBODY CARES...' underneath it.

I do post my own load of irrelevant BS on facebook, yes, but there's a big difference between boring/ unimaginative, and too personal and to be honest, downright rude. And vain.

Would you call this bitching? I'd call it venting.... before I end up telling you, to your face, what I really think of the way you talk to me, to other people, to your entire list of facebook friends. And I don't want it to come to that.

All I seem to do is vent. I'll post a pleasant blog one of these days.

The Beatles are cheering me up a bit.

Comments

Popular Posts