A much more pleasant list of things I love.

Being exactly the right temperature.

Eating.

Reading a book that you can't put down.

Getting new shoes.

Roses, and anything that has a rose on or in it.

The Beatles.

Having a cuddle, a proper embrace as opposed to a one-armed, half-arsed slap on the back.

People stroking my hair.

Finding a cheap, well fitted, pretty dress. (That doesn't happen very often.)

Earl grey. And Earl Grey biscuits!

The summer. In particular, hot weather.

Reggae.

Cranberry based cocktails.

Dancing.

Colourful bracelets.

Buster, one of my nan's cats. He only has about 40% vision, so he always has his eyes wide open, like a kitten. He's the most gentle, quiet cat in the world and I absolutely love him to bits.

Little animals in general. And big ones, actually.

Cheese.

Getting my makeup right the first time.

Clean bedsheets.

Having a tidy room.

People making me laugh by telling really shit jokes.

The film Across The Universe.

Chanel Chance and ALL of the Ghost perfumes.

Soap and Glory.

The Simpsons.

Strawberry wine.

Rollercoasters.

Having somebody really pretty, tell you that you look pretty.

Being able to play something new on the piano.

Getting a sweet text.

Ducks and penguins. I already said animals, didn't I...

Someone laughing at me (but not actually AT me).

Herbal Essences.

Anything from The Body Shop.

My boyfriend.

My family.

Comments

  1. prefer lady grey for a citrus note:
    never tried strawberry wine:
    might have to ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I've never tried lady grey. I will do. We used to do strawberry wine in the Railway :D it's really nice! It's called Fragolino. I'll badger dad to get it back! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts