One day...

...I will own a little cafe. My mum and I can be business partners. We won't do much food because God know's I'm no cook and I don't think mum really fancies it. She'll be the licence holder and general manager and I'll do the accounts and paperwork. And we'll both make the tea and put croissants and cakes in cute little bowls. It'll be quite small so it's not mad busy all the time but enough to make a profit and keep everyone happy. Children and adorable puppies welcome at all times. I should probably have a word with mum about this since I've just assumed all of the above. She mentioned in passing it would be nice, so hell, we're doing it.


Then there's all this...


... I'll be a size 10. Or stay a size 14 and stop giving a damn.

...I'll stop worrying about trivial things. Like the above, haha.

... I'll be able to be friends with whoever I want...

... My body will realise it's only 20 years old, not 80, and act as such.

... People would start TEXTING ME BACK!!

... I'll learn to drive my poor car instead of spending 90% of my day wanting to kick a bus shelter in and punch the driver in the face.

... I'll stop dropping things and falling into things and generally hurting myself.

... I'll be able to pour milk that's out of a brand new bottle, and not spill it all over the bloody floor.

... Likewise with boiling hot water.

... I'll learn to drag myself away from Facebook once in a while and resume a normal life whereby you speak to people's faces rather than typing to a picture of them.

... People will realise that actually: I'm a nice person. I generally like most people and am willing to be friends with everyone. I hate bitching and arguments and things said behind backs etc. I can be a bit shy and not know what to say at first but on the whole I'd like to think I'm a decent human being who gets along with most people, until they piss me off, but there's always a valid reason for that.

...I will learn to make delicious food, knit jumpers and scarves, create and customise bags, cushions, bedspreads and clothes, design and decorate rooms, write music and draw.

... I'll grow my nails.

... I'll get the hell out of this town!

Comments

Popular Posts