Miscellany

Karma Police, arrest this man. He buzzes like a fridge, he's like a de-tuned radio.

I'd rather be liberated, I find myself captivated...
I'd rather be jumping ship, I find myself jumping straight in...

A heart that's full up like a landfill, a job that slowly kills you, bruises that won't heal...

Come and hold my hand, I wanna contact the living. Not sure I understand this road I've been given.

Remember the photographs? Insane... the ones where we all laugh, so lame. We were having the time of our lives, well thank you, it was a real blast.

I was looking for a job and then I found a job, and heaven knows I'm miserable now...

Damn my situation, and the games I have to play, with all the things caught in my mind.

Illusion never changed into something real. I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn.

I'm ashamed of running away, from nothing real - I just can't deal with this, but I'm still afraid to be this...

I'm looking through you, where did you go? I thought I knew you - what did I know? You don't look different, but you have changed. I'm looking through you, you're not the same.

Keeping an eye on the world going by my window, taking my time. Lying there and staring at the ceiling, waiting for a sleepy feeling...

Look at that sky, life's begun, nights are warm and the days are young...

Waiting for the gift of sound and vision, drifting into my solitude, over my head...

Love and happiness... something that can make you do wrong, make you do right.

All relevant, somehow.

Comments

Popular Posts